When is a consultation suitable for you?
- if you have a problem clearly understanding the results of DNA analysis and prefer a personal meeting,
- if you need to adapt your personal nutrition program even more to your current needs,
- if you need advice on how to properly understand your DNA results,
- if you want to get access to our specialists.
When do you need a 120-minute consultation?
- if you are a top athlete, you have been diagnosed with serious or long-term illness or if you have special requirements,
- if you need more than 60 minutes for a consultation.
How does the consultation work?
After filling out the online form that will be sent to your email, our expert will study your goals and problems. You will then book a consultation appointment online. Children under the age of 18 can only have a consultation accompanied (with the participation of a parent) or an adult authorized by the parent.